Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THE 4AM MAD DASH

Come on- I'm not the only one out here doing this (as the merino michelle was just sold out from under me as it sat in my cart). Couldn't sleep (gee, I wonder why)....so I am up for one of my last rounds of THE THRILL OF THE POPBACK. The hunt- I love the hunt which is not always a good thing. I have purchased some crazy things over the years. I filled my cart- did some last minute checking (GigiofCA I must thank you- the dream cardigan was left behind after I saw the bunching on your review), and then came the email:
So what did I purchase this a.m. you wonder?







OK, so the white cropped matchstick were impulse, but next summer I am sure that I will be happy to see them, and for $19.99, really. Since I am an equal opportunity shopper, I then mosied on over to Old Navy, full of inspiration from GiGiofCA's latest post on sweaters. Thanks FFM, I went with the weathered wash.



And now it is time to head to work and pay for these final days of shopping. The clock is ticking down- give me a shout out with any final must haves.

3 comments:

  1. Some excellent finds! These look like great pieces to work into your wardrobe over the next...year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4am shopping? Yes, you are indeed headed for some seroius detox come Friday. I still don't see the special occasion dress- you best be searching for that today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hysterical! I'm so proud of you!! I had NO idea you were such a shopper. I mean, I knew, but this is awesome to put yourself out there. Also, the Woobie-speak is a blast. I have to re-read in your voice and then, it becomes clear to me. What is IRL? What is B&M? I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU. I think this journey is going to bring you a lot.

    ReplyDelete